Though a perfect gown for attracting young Musketeers, it is also fitting for a queen. The gown is made of a poly-cotton blend and polyester. The bodice and lower sleeves are made from rich dark blue brocade with silver and gold designs embroidered into the fabric. The upper puffy sleeves and full lower skirt are of a shimmering royal blue material, which complements the overall look. A darker silver trim edges the neckline while matching silver strands are sewn to the upper sleeves. A royal pin adorns the upper bodice.
Note: Dry clean only.
- A two-piece royal ensemble or Noble gown
- Made from poly-cotton blend and polyester
- Inspired by Milady De Winters attire
- Bodice is richly embroidered in Gold and Silver
- Decorated with a Royal Pin on the Silver Neckline
- Perfect for Renaissance Fairs and Costume Balls
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.