Alcatraz Island is located in the San Francisco Bay, 1.25 miles (2.01 km) offshore from San Francisco, California. The small island was developed with facilities for a lighthouse, a military fortification, a military prison (1868), and a federal prison from 1933 until 1963. The federal prison held some of the most ruthless criminals in America. Now you can add a part of that history to your collection with the Alcatraz Guard Badge.
The metal badge is hand made and aged to be accurate to the originals with a heavy pin back for attaching to the thick clothing of the era. Each is properly dished and deeply stamped. The Alcatraz Guard Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Approximately 2-1/2 x 2-1/8 inches
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for sturdy build and detail
- Heavy pin back allows badge to be easily worn on thick clothing
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.