Whether you are on a lone quest or with other travelers, this medieval cooking stand will become an invaluable companion.
• Made of hand forged blackened iron
• Consists of a concentric circular platform with two small legs and a third, larger leg for balance
• Once placed over a small fire, you can place quite a variety of pots and bowls on top of its cooking surface.
• Overall: 26-1/4" long x 8-3/4" high
• Cooking Surface: 8-3/4" diameter
• Weight: 4 lbs / 13 oz
• To minimize rusting, keep oiled following these instructions
• Perfect for re-enactment, from Viking and Medieval camps to feasts and festivals!
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.