Flour de Lis is the Medieval shield of the French kingdom. The Duchy of Anjou Shield of Fluer de Lis is an ornamental triangular shield made in steel, pointed on the upper part. It sports a natural metal finish. In the center is riveted a gold plated metal sheet depicting the coat-of-arms of the Duchy of Anjou i.e. fleur-de-lis (Lily flowers symbol) reproduced in relief. The frame is ornated with gold plated rivets and gold plated metal shaped sheets at the angles.This Fleur-de-lis Shield is made of stainless steel and accented with polished brass. Comes with hanging chain attached. Made by Marto of Spain.
- Overall: 35" x 19-1/2" (approx.)
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Shield features gone tone fleur-de-lis onlay crest and accents
- Chain on back for displaying
- Ornamental item, not suitable for combat!
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.