This is a custom or discontinued item. Please subscribe below to get notified when similar items are back in stock.
When wearing a traditional kilt you need a place to put those items that normally go into your pants pockets. These festive, ornate sporrans were worn by many as they needed a pocket to carry their personal effects and also as an accessory.
Add a touch of grandeur and ornate detailing to your Celtic and medieval themed outfits with the Cowhide Fur Sporran. This pouch is made from soft cowhide, a traditional take on the historical Scottish sporran. This cowhide sporran has 5 decorative tassels and includes a chain with adjustable leather strap. The belt adjusts from 38" to 48".
- Waist Belt adjusts from 38" to 48"
- Overall: 6-1/2" x 7-3/4"
- Irish thistle emblem.
- Full leather construction.
- Inspired by the Sporrans of Historic Scottish Design
- Decorated with Silver metal plating and Black leather tassels
- Features a flap closure for safe carrying
- Great sporran/pouch for Kilt-Wearing
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.