This is a custom or discontinued item. Please subscribe below to get notified when similar items are back in stock.
Sporran comes from the Gaelic sporan and Irish sparan, meaning purse or pouch. These festive, ornate sporrans were worn by many as they needed a pocket to carry their personal effects and also as an accessory.
Made entirely from black leather and decorated with silver-metal plating across its closed flap, this is an impressive Sporran. Celtic knot designs fill the inner area of the plating, while the bottom of the flap is accented with black leather tassels. It also comes complete with a buckled leather strap, which helps to secure it to your waist for easy wearing and carrying.
- Waist Belt adjusts from 38" to 48"
- Overall: 6-1/2" x 7-3/4"
- Inspired by the Sporrans of Historic Scottish Design
- Decorated with Silver metal plating and Black leather tassels
- Features a flap closure for safe carrying
- Great sporran/pouch for Kilt-Wearing
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.