This is a custom or discontinued item. Please subscribe below to get notified when similar items are back in stock.
This Renaissance dress is one of the most beautiful and romantic we have ever offered. Named after the great beauty in Shakespearean play Hamlet, the Ophelia, this dress possesses rich detailing and style. Made almost entirely in cream coloured taffeta, it features lace accents and frills with fine ribbon details. The dress features shoulder straps and a corset-style bodice, which is boned to provide a sleek fit. The layered skirt creates a beautiful overall look. The dress has a rear lace-up fastening, as well as a generous five inch modesty panel. With touches of Victorian style, this Ophelia Dress is a great choice for Ren-Faires or Steampunk costumes parties.
- Dress is Made in Fine Taffeta Fabric
- White/Cream Lace Frills and Ribbon details
- Corset-Style Bodice for a sleek fit
- Lace-up back with a five Inch Modesty Panel
- Available in S, M, L or XL
- Great for Costume dramas and Faires; Victorian or Steampunk Styles
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.