Our Emerald Dream dress is based on paintings from the 13th century and was worn by very important, Noble ladies. This dress features a long slender shape adorned with wide trim on the sleeves and above the hem line, and twisted gold and green piping on the scooped neckline, shoulders, and sleeve ends. It is made in lightweight flowing fabric with a wonderful sheen and is a dress that slips over your head. The lacing in the back of the dress draws the bodice in for a perfect fit that accentuates the waist.
Dry clean only.
- This Dress is perfect for any Noble Lady
- Soft, comfortable material
- Available in SÂ (6-8), MÂ (10-12), LÂ (14-16) and XLÂ (18-20)
- Features a Lace Up Back for perfect , adjustable sizing
- Great for Medieval and Renaissance Fairs
**Reviews taken from our sister websites.